ONLINE GIVING

Please click on the DONATE button below to send an offering through PayPal.

Offerings may also be mailed to the church or dropped off in person. 

General donations to Good Shepherd provide for staff salaries, necessary supplies for our ministries, utility bills and the mortgage.

 

 

You may continue to contribute to the 51/49 campaign.  With this special gift, 51% of the donations received will go directly to address needs outside of Good Shepherd, in our neighborhood and in our community.  The remaining 49% will stay internal to Good Shepherd.   

 

 

Memorial donations may also be given online.

 

 

VBS relies heavily on donations to bring the message of Jesus to the children who attend.  Select the VBS Fund to donate towards this annual program.  This year, June 20-24, kids will learn they are Treasured.

 

 

If there is a special fund you'd like to be able to donate to electronically, send us an email to let us know.

 

As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. - 1 Peter 4:10